The power to manipulate dust. Variation of Earth Manipulation.
- Dust Release/Jinton
User can create, shape and manipulate dust and dust particles from various sources, such as soil dust lifted by weather (an aeolian process), volcanic eruptions, and pollution. Dust in homes, offices, and other human environments contains small amounts of plant pollen, human and animal hairs, textile fibers, paper fibers, minerals from outdoor soil, human skin cells, burnt meteorite particles and many other materials which may be found in the local environment.
- Create/generate/increase dust.
- Shape, compress, and/or otherwise manipulate dust.
- Dust Explosion Inducement
- Earth Attacks using dust.
- Granulation to transform objects into dust.
- Move/lift dust at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Matter Surfing by riding mass of dust.
- Terrakinetic Constructs of dust, including weapons, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Abacomancy divination using dust.
- Dust Mimicry
- Elemental Aura using dust.
- Elemental Invisibility using dust.
- Elemental Teleportation using dust.
- Koniokinetic Combat
- Air Manipulation
- Earth Manipulation
- Molecular Manipulation
- Particle Manipulation
- May be unable to create dust, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Dust (Marvel Comics)