Onoki (Naruto Shippuden) creating a dust construct.
Manipulate dust particles.
The power to generate and manipulate dust. Variation of Earth Manipulation.
- Dust Release/Jinton
User can generate and manipulate dust particles, or convert one's body into dust, so as to be almost intangible, or to convert others into sentient dust. This ability can even be used to collect dust and make them allergenic, or kick up debris to blind opponents (even making the dust into a very sharp, abrasive whirlwind is possible); the user of this power can even withstand being vaporized , because they can reform their biological structure.
- Create dust whirlwinds.
- Create dust explosions, which, if strong enough, may cause destruction at a molecular level.
- Rendering user difficult to hit by transforming into dust, may be able to covert others into sand as well.
- Inflict allergic attacks against specific people.
- Blind opponents with dust.
- Dust form may be resistant to magic and telepathy.
- Can transform into a cloud of sand or dust to propel yourself through the air at great speeds.
- Create dust made weapons.
- Can make dust sharp for offense attacks.
- Can be used for defense as well.
- If skilled enough one can generate dust.
- Air Manipulation
- Ash Manipulation
- Earth Manipulation
- Magic (mostly used by magical beings for Teleportation, Animation, and other abilities)
- Molecular Manipulation
- Particle Manipulation
- Powder Generation
- Sand Manipulation
- User is still not truly intangible, as dust is still physical matter, and must therefore find an opening such as keyholes and windows, rather than phasing through walls.
- Most dust manipulators simply use powerful gusts of wind to blow up some dust particles, as opposed to manipulate actual dust.
- Evergreen "Fairy Dust" (Fairy Tail)
- Temari (Naruto)
- Sarutobi Asuma (Naruto)
- Shima (Naruto Shippuden)
- Onoki (Naruto Shippuden)
- Mu (Naruto Shippuden)
- Dust (X-Men)