The power to manipulate dungeons. Variation of Architecture Manipulation.
- Dungeon Alteration/Control
The user is able to plan, design, create (usually from matter but also energy), shape and manipulate dungeons, from normal to metaphysical ones, and manipulate/shape, combine/separate, etc. every part of them as needed, moving them with telekinesis, etc., and everything (including beings) inside them.
- Create/generate/multiply dungeons.
- Shape, compress, liquefy and/or otherwise manipulate dungeons.
- Attack Powers using dungeon architecture.
- Challenge Creation - Create challenges inside dungeons.
- Constructs Creation using dungeon architecture, including weapons/missiles, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Control Manipulation
- Environmental Manipulation - Manipulate the dungeons environments.
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency - By using a dungeons/parts of dungeons as a weapon.
- Difficulty Manipulation - Control the dungeon's difficulty.
- Graphical Perspective Manipulation
- Labyrinth Manipulation
- Life Mastery
- Logic Manipulation - Control the rules of logic inside dungeons.
- Illusion Manipulation
- Move/lift dungeons/parts of dungeons at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Object Manipulation
- Obstacle Manipulation - Manipulate obstacles on the dungeons.
- Quest Manipulation - Manipulate quests focused on dungeons.
- Structure Merging
- Trap Manipulation - Manipulate traps inside dungeons.
- May be unable to create dungeons, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Most users cannot create the structures from nothing and need resources.
- Dungeon Man (Earthbound)
- Djinn (Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic)
- Dungeon Master (Valkyrie Crusade)