- Beverage Control/Manipulation
- Drink Control
User can create, shape and manipulate drinks, including sodas, milkshakes, beer, milk wine, juices, sports drinks, tea, coffee, etc., manipulating their shape, amount, taste, appearance, etc.
- Create/generate/multiply drinks.
- Shape, compress, and/or otherwise manipulate drink, including taste, color, etc.
- Constructs Creation using drinks, including weapons/missiles, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Viscosity Manipulation - Manipulate drink viscosity.
- Move/lift drinks at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Matter Surfing by riding drinks.
- May be unable to create drinks, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- May only be able to control certain types of drinks.
- May be unable to affect certain kinds of drinks.
- Cannot be used on liquids that are not meant or safe for drinking, such as oil, ink, unsafe chemicals, blood, paint and gasoline.
- Neddy (Adventure Time)
- Empty Cans (Akikan!)
- The Bartender (Bar Limelight)
- Chuckolator (Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga)
- SCP-294 (SCP Foundation)
- Shuuji (Seijou Kouchakan no Jijou); limited to tea
- Teatime (Valkyrie Crusade); limited to tea