- Dragonewt Physiology
- Dragonkin Physiology
- Humanoid Dragon Physiology
- Dragonoid Physiology
User with this ability either is or can transform into an humanoid dragon which can be the size of a regular human or slightly larger (such as an anthropomorphic dragon form or a human with scales, horns, claws, fangs, wings, and a tail).
- Elemental Resistance (depends on your element)
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Dragon Armor
- Dragon Magic
- Draconic Element Manipulation
- Draconic Energy Manipulation
- Elemental Breath
- Scale Manifestation
- Tail Manifestation
- Wing Manifestation
- May develop elemental weaknesses.
- Susceptible to anti-dragon powers.
- May not be as powerful as regular dragons.