- Dragon Turtle Mimicry
- Dragon Tortoise Mimicry/Physiology
- Lóngguī Mimicry/Physiology
- Ryuki Mimicry/Physiology
User with this ability either is or can transform into a Dragon Turtle, a legendary Chinese creature that combines two of the four celestial animals of Chinese mythology: the body of a turtle with a dragonlike head. It is promoted as a positive ornament in Feng Shui, symbolizing courage, determination, fertility, longevity, power, success, and support.
In other media, the dragon turtle is depicted as being a much more fearsome and ferocious creature, rather than a peaceful entity, with aquatic variants being capable of capsizing the largest of ships. Depending on the source material, some of these dragon turtles can either sport powerful fire or water-based abilities, or have a combination thereof.
Depending on species, dragon turtles are capable of adapting on land, in sea or in both.
- Decelerated Aging
- Dermal Armor/Shell Formation
- Elemental Breath
- Enhanced Lung Capacity
- Natural Weaponry
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Retractable Head
- Speed Swimming
- Supernatural Condition
- Thermal Resistance
- Courage Embodiment
- Determination Embodiment
- Fertility Inducement
- Luck Bestowal
- Monetary Manipulation
- Support Powers
- Dragon Turtle #1 (Advanced Dungeons & Dragons variant)
- Dragon Turtle #2 (World of Warcraft variant)
- Very likely slows the user.
- Dragon Turtle (Advanced Dungeons & Dragons)
- Dragon Turtle (Chinese Mythology)
- Bowser (Super Mario Bros. series)
- Ninja Turtles (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003 TV series); via otherworld forms
- Dragon Turtle (World of Warcraft - Mists of Pandaria)