The power to use dragon magic. Form of Magic.
- Dragon Slayer Magic (Fairy Tail)
- Dragon Force Magic
- Draconic Magic
- Magic of the Dragons
The user is capable of performing dragon-related magical feats, often either taught by a dragon, siphoning magic from a dragon, being magically linked with a dragon, or being a dragon. But it truly depicts magic that is exerted by dragons, since most dragons are described as magical creatures to their very bones, the source of their magic is unknown. The user has the ability to wield this form of magic to cast spells and other magical styles.
- Draconic Element Manipulation
- Draconic Energy Manipulation
- Draconic Weaponry
- Dragon Infusion
- Dragon Manipulation
- Magical Energy Manipulation
- Spell Casting
- Dragon Arm
- Dragon Armor
- Dragon Heart
- Dragon Physiology
- Dragon Soul
- Elemental Absorption
- Magically Enhanced Physiology
- Mystic Dragon Physiology
- Magic Negation/Magic Destruction
- May require a dragon to be endowed with magic.
- If the source of the user's magic is a dragon and the dragon dies then their powers are lost.
- Using such a powerful form of magic means that the price can be/is often a heavy one.
- Ascalon (High School DxD)