- Alpha/King/Queen/Ultimate Dragon
- Dragon Lordship
The user either is or can transform into a Dragon Lord, a powerful draconic being who has complete control of other dragons by way of their own superiority along with other abilities that allow for dragon control. Such a being is not on the level of the transcendent or the godly, but has the highest level of authority amongst those who are just below those levels.
- Dragon Manipulation
- Dragon Physiology
- Draconic Element Manipulation
- Draconic Energy Manipulation
- Hypnosis/Mind Control: Over dragons.
- Magic Resistance/Magic Immunity
- Supernatural Condition
- Thermal Resistance
- Alpha Physiology
- Dragon God Physiology: The user is usually almighty.
- Mythical Plane Lordship: Could have dominion over all things magical.
- Omni-Element Manipulation: Users may be capable of creating and manipulating all elemental forces.
- Primordial Dragon Physiology: In some cases, the dragon lord is simultaneously the first dragon, without being transcendent or otherwise godly.
- Self-Atomic Manipulation: Dragon lords can become the ultimate shape-changers.
- Transcendent Dragon Physiology: Though often not initially transcendent, transcendence is a capability for these dragons to further increase their power.
- Transcendent Connection: Many Dragon Lords embibe on the magical energies of the higher power worshiped by their tribe.
- Size could be an issue.
- While the user is very powerful, they are still overpowered by dragon gods.
- Dragon Lord (Dragon Quest)
- Tiamat (Dungeons and Dragons: The Animated Series)
- Alduin (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim)
- Bewilderbeasts (How To Train Your Dragon)
- Red Death (How to Train Your Dragon)
- Toothless (How To Train Your Dragon)
- Bloodstone Scepter wielders (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
- Dragon Lord Torch; formerly
- Dragon Lord Ember
- Dragon Princess (Valkyrie Crusade)