Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to create armor around the user's body from a dragon. Sub-power of Entity Exoskeleton.
- Dragonplate Armor
- Dragonscale Armor
User is able to form dragon armor or craft it. Most users who are able to generate it have either a Dragon Physiology or a Dragon Soul. To craft dragon armor naturally you would first need to slay a dragon and then have the required skill to make an armor set from the bones or hide of this mythical beast.
- Enhanced Strength
- Enhanced Speed
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Dragon Aura
- Natural Weaponry
- Scale Manifestation
- Vali Lucifer (High School DxD)
- Issei Hyoudou (Highschool DxD)
- Genshirou Saji (Highschool DxD)
- Euclid Lucifuge (Highschool DxD)
- Toru Acura (Hitsugi no Chaika)
- The Last Dragonborn (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim); via Dragon Aspect shout and via the dragon armor smithing perk.
- Miraak (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim); via Dragon Aspect shout
- Hitomi Kanzaki (Escaflowne)
- Tatsumi (Akame Ga Kill!)
- Wave (Akame Ga Kill!)
- Siegfried (TYPE-MOON); via Armor of Fafnir
- Katsuya Jonouchi (Yu-Gi-Oh!); via Duel Armor or the Lord of the Red armor
- Yugi Moto (Yu-Gi-Oh!); via Duel Armor
- Player Characters (RUNESCAPE)