The ability to create armor around the user's body from a dragon. Sub-power of Entity Exoskeleton.
- Dragonplate Armor
- Dragonscale Armor
User is able to form dragon armor or craft it. Most users who are able to generate it have either a Dragon Physiology or a Dragon Soul. To craft dragon armor naturally you would first need to slay a dragon and then have the required skill to make an armor set from the bones or hide of this mythical beast.
- Enhanced Strength
- Enhanced Speed
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Dragon Aura
- Natural Weaponry
- Scale Manifestation
- Vali Lucifer (High School DxD)
- Issei Hyoudou (Highschool DxD)
- Genshirou Saji (Highschool DxD)
- Euclid Lucifuge (Highschool DxD)
- Toru Acura (Hitsugi no Chaika)
- The Last Dragonborn (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim); via Dragon Aspect shout and via the dragon armor smithing perk.
- Miraak (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim); via Dragon Aspect shout
- Hitomi Kanzaki (Escaflowne)
- Tatsumi (Akame Ga Kill!)
- Wave (Akame Ga Kill!)
- Siegfried (TYPE-MOON); via Armor of Fafnir
- Katsuya Jonouchi (Yu-Gi-Oh!); via Duel Armor or the Lord of the Red armor
- Yugi Moto (Yu-Gi-Oh!); via Duel Armor
- Player Characters (RUNESCAPE)