- Draconic/Dragon Energy Infusion
- Dragon Infusion
The user can infuse objects (usually a weapon), beings or powers with draconic power, empowering and energizing them and allowing the user to manipulate their qualities and efficiency.
- Absorb and/or generate draconic energy.
- Amplify the strength, energy and power of weapons.
- Charged Attacks/Energy Wave Emission
- Dragon Aura to manifest infusing draconic energy outside the target.
- Constructs Creation to shape the draconic energy into various forms.
- Efficacy Manipulation including speed, density, hardness and/or sharpness.
- May require physical contact.
- Miguel (Chrono Cross)
- Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
- Son Goku (Dragon Ball)
- Vegeta (Dragon Ball)
- Akeno Himejima (Highschool DxD)
- Inuyasha (InuYasha); via the Dragon-scaled Tessaiga
- Dyne (Lunar: Silver Star Story)
- Alex Noa (Lunar: Silver Star Story); as the Dragon Master
- Pokémon that can use "Dragon Claw" or "Dragon Tail" (Pokémon)
- Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto); video game-only
- Dragonborn (elder scrolls: skyrim)
- Dragon Blade (Naruto Shippūden: Dragon Blade Chronicles)
- The Sword of Fate (Scooby-Doo! and the Samurai Sword)
- Crests which use Dragon Magic (Lunar 2: Eternal Blue)