Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to jump without the aid of a physical surface whilst in the air from a previous jump. Technique of Enhanced Jump.
- Mid-Air Jump
The user uses their own inertia to create a vortex around themselves that substitutes a physical body to propel themselves off of.
Some users can jump infinitely, this is made possible due to their leg strength - using the speed of a kick through the air, one can use the air (which, due to the speed of the kick, could not escape properly) as a sort of cushion of the fall, therefore using it to jump another time. Given that the user has enough power in his/her legs, one can jump as many times as possible. A common video game cliche.
- Defy gravity for a short period on time.
- Jump to high place.
- Jumping large gaps.
- Reaching hard to reach ledges.
- Infinite Jump - The user can jump indefinitely in mid-air without stopping.
- May be limited to only ascending, ie. it must be used before the jump reaches the top of its arc.
- Once the initial vortex has been created, the user cannot generate enough inertia to make another jump until they reach the ground or another tangible surface.