Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to wield double ended weaponry with profound skill. Variation of Weapon Proficiency.
- Double-Ended Weapon Proficiency
Users are able to demonstrate a natural aptitude for the ways of the double sided weapons. The user is able to wield weapons with different/same kind of striking end (ex. a sharp blade or a blunt object like a mace) with great proficiency in speed, power, and skill, allowing them to perform feats such as stopping and deflecting bullets, decimate large objects or areas, strike through hard materials such as steel, and hold back their strength to deal damage to their foes without killing them.
The user is also able to operate with little or no effort, deliver skillful strikes to weak points with great precision. This ability also allows the users to become naturally skilled with multiple weapons to suit their needs in combat.
- Great skill and proficiency in wielding double-sided weapons.
- Strike with great precision and speed.
- Incredibly fast weapon control.
- Deflect and redirect bullets, projects and incoming attacks.
- Users are capable of using multiple strikes simultaneously in order to defeat their foes more quickly.
- Strike only and exactly what the user wants.
- Dual-Headed Blade Proficiency: a blade-specific version.
- Adoptive Muscle Memory
- Demonic Weaponry
- Divine Weaponry
- Empathic Weaponry
- Enhanced Combat
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Magic Weaponry
- Sentient Weaponry
- Soul-Bound Weaponry
- Weapon Creation
- Weapon Manipulation
- Weapon Physiology
- Weapon Proficiency Touch
- If the user possesses energy capabilities, they may be able to perform:
- If the user is not careful they could cut themselves.
See also: Double Weapons.