- "All prison bars are mine. All glass walls, all doors, floors, and nowheres are mine. You are not welcomed here, because my whole domain is unwelcoming. Would you like some tea?"
- ― Cho the Gatekeeper, Grindhouse and Watercolors
- "Many such journeys are possible. Let me be your gateway."
- ― Guardian of Forever (Star Trek)
- Door/Doorway/Entrance/Exit/Portal Incarnate
- Door/Entrance/Exit/Portal Embodiment
- The Door/Doorway/Entrance/Exit/Portal
Users become the living embodiment of doorways, passages, entrances, exits, barriers, portals, etc.
- Alternate Reality Traveling
- Door Manipulation
- Key-Based Powers
- Lock Manipulation
- Power Manifestation
- Teleportation Manipulation
- May require a "key" to function at full power.