- "There are many doors to Fantastica. There are other such magical books. A lot of people read them without noticing. It all depends on who lays hands on the book."
- ― Mr. Coreander (The Neverending Story)
- Door/Gate Creation/Portals/Projection/Teleportation
- Doorway/Gateway Creation/Portals/Projection/Teleportation
The user can use preexisting doors, gates, or any other structure used to open and close off an entrance, and use it to go anywhere in the world as long there is a door which they can use to exit. The inside of the door may look like a portal or the actual destination (such as the oval office in the user's closet). The user can turn these off and on, though it may be difficult to do at a inexperienced level. Once opened, anyone can enter the portal, not just the user so he does not have control who can enter or not.
Note that few users are able to create their own portals and thus eliminate the greatest weakness of this power.
- Go anywhere where there are doors.
- Create locked doors and use as barriers.
- Dimensional Travel
- Portal Creation
- Subspace Travel
- Access and Occlusion
- Dimensional Link
- Door Manipulation
- Key to the Door
- Sympathetic Teleportation
- May become trapped on the other side if the used door is destroyed.
- Cannot create a door unless the user is a carpenter or has Door Manipulation
- Has to be able to open the door they want to use, or at least do the physical movement to open it.
- May not be able to manipulate the doors created by others.
- May be limited to using certain types of doors/gates.
- Western Restaurant Nekoya (Isekai Shokudou)
- Infinite Staircase (Planescape)
- Sigil (Planescape)
- Temple of a Thousand Doors (The Neverending Story)
- The Dream World (Yumekui Merry)
- The Empty City (Fear Mythos)