- Doll Mimicry
- Living Doll/Puppet
- Marionette Mimicry/Physiology
- Puppet Mimicry/Physiology
User with this ability either is or can transform into a living doll. Users' transformed form is either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of base materials, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately the user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other. Many toys can modify their bodies as needed.
- Anatomical Liberation
- Body Part Substitution
- Body of plastic, wood, ceramics, stone, cloth or metal.
- Defunct Physiology
- Natural Weaponry
Given all the possibilities for creating a doll, they can have any of the powers under:
- Bodily Functional Powers
- Animal Imitation/Animal Morphing
- Cryptic Physiology
- Decelerated Aging or Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Mythic Physiology
- Artificial Element Constructs
- Artificial Element Mimicry
- Bionic Physiology
- Doll Manipulation
- Dollhouse Monarchy
- Elemental Constructs
- Golem Physiology
- Inanimate Object Physiology
- Organic Constructs
- Toy Physiology
- Depending on the material user is made of, they may be vulnerable to fire, heat or cold.
- May need to be wound up, have batteries or some other power source in order to function.