The ability to siphon energies from deities or other divine entities. God-like utilization of Energy Absorption.
- Deity Draining
- God Draining
- God Siphoning
The user has the power to drain godly energies from divine entities such as deities and utilize their immense power to add to the user's own strength.
- Absolute Condition (powerful enough to outclass gods)
- Death Inducement
- Divine Power Absorption
- Divine Slayer
- Energized Body
- Life-Force Absorption
- User's body must be stable enough to contain the godlike energies that are absorbed or they will become unstable and be destroyed.
- Unless the user can draw upon infinite amounts from their opponents, draining energies from beings of Infinite Energy will not affect them.
- Purgatori (Chaos! Comics)
- Ur-Priests (D&D 3.5)
- Granny Goodness (DC Comics)
- Kratos (God of War series)
- Persephone (God of War series)
- Zeus (God of War series)
- Ophis (Highschool DxD)
- Atum (Marvel Comics)
- Desak (Marvel Comics)
- Gorr the God Butcher (Marvel Comics)
- Majeston Zelia (Marvel Comics)
- The One Being (Mortal Kombat)
- Theresa (Class of the Titans)