The power to be revived as a god or a god-like entity upon a return from death via a supernatural catalyst. Transcending variation of Resurrection.
- Divine Revival
- Godly Revival
- Resurrection Transcendency
- Transcendent Resurrection
With this ability, the user is able to gain godlike power upon their return from death via a supernatural catalyst that affected them while they were alive or still dead. Upon resurrection, the user achieves an entirely new level of existence and is able to experience the universe through the perspective of a transcended being.
- Absolute Intelligence (possibly Omniscience)
- Absolute Senses
- Absolute Strength
- Death Transformation
- Reality Warping
- Transcendent Physiology
- The user must truly die in order for the ability to take effect.
- If the supernatural catalyst that gave the user godhood is nullified, the user will become unstable and die as a result
- Equinox (DC Comics; Batman: Brave and the Bold); via absorbing the powers of the Lords of Order and Chaos
- Sōsuke Aizen (Bleach); via Hogyoku
- Light Emperor Mateus (Final Fantasy II)
- Heracles/Hercules (Greek Mythology)
- Touya Mouchizuki (In Another World With my Smartphone)
- Jesus Christ (Religion)
- Aeneas/Jupiter Indiges (Greek Mythology); via Ambriosia and Nector
- Orcus (Dungeons & Dragons); as Tenebrous, via a surge of negative energy