- Divine Ability Absorption
- Divinity Theft
- Transcendent Power/Ability Absorption
The user can steal the powers of deities, rendering them powerless and mortal, while the user becomes a god themselves.
- May overload with the stolen powers.
- The user's body may become unstable as a result.
- If killed the powers return to their original owners.
- Cannot steal the powers of an Omnipotent Deity.
- The Sage (Angel Tales)
- Yhwach (Bleach); via absorbing the Soul King
- Godou Kusanagi (Campione!)
- Oz (Divine Gate)
- Kefka (Final Fantasy VI)
- Father (Fullmetal Alchemist); via absorbing "God"
- Kratos (God of War)
- Syrma (Mugen Souls Z)
- Theresa (Class of the Titans)
- The Red Pyramid (The Red Pyramid)