The ability to consume divine beings and gain their individual powers.
- Deity Absorption
- Divine Cannibalism
- Divine Consumption
The user can consume/devour gods, demigods, angels and other divine beings and absorb their powers and energy, and/or seal their divine essence within their body.
- Consumed beings may not be really dead, but sealed within the user's body, meaning they can be freed.
- Ingestion of too many godly figures or energies at once could be fatal to the user.
- May cause mental instability from excessive power.
- Gomorrah (Bayonetta)
- Bolt Crank (Eat-Man)
- Cronus/Cronos/Kronos (Greek Mythology)
- Seth (Marvel)
- Atum (Marvel)
- Angel Eater (Oh! My Goddess)
- Ultima Weapon (Final Fantasy XIV)
- Father (FMAB)
- Diabound (Yu-Gi-Oh)
- Dr. Strange/Stephen Strange (Marvel); using the Darkness of the Divine
- Aldrich, Devourer of Gods (Dark Souls III)
- End Emptiness (Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren't They?)
- Moon-Hunting Bear (Spice and Wolf)