Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "The first half of life is spent mainly in finding out who we are through seeing ourselves in our interaction with others."
- ― June Singer
- Ideal Corralation
- Omnipotential Interactions
User can interact with and isolate from with another subjects, regardless of whether the latter be physical, metaphysical, or others of such like and potentially be able to manipulate the said subject, at then being capable of using the subject's applications in either mundane or more notable tasks.
It is not so different from a beginner with the controls for anything to be precise. The more they work along with it, the more skilled they become or in short, they start off with causing minute changes and later, logic defying feats. Practice is the best of all instructors after all.
Note: Considering the accurate applications are based one what the user chooses to interact with and how well they do,it is best if we apply powers potential to their level.
- Low Tier
- Middle Tier
- High Tier
- Unlimited Tier
- The user is susceptible to being separated with what they interact by users of Interaction Manipulation and Separation.
- Users may only be able to manipulate subjects they can comprehend.
- Users may also be limited in potential effects.
- Users might be unable to manipulate a power regardless of how much time and effort placed.
- William Kaplan (Marvel Comics); as Demiurge
- Lord of Nightmares/L-sama (Slayers)