The user can surround themselves in an aura of varying size that causes disintegration (cause molecules to lose cohesion) causing immense destruction to material inside the aura. They may be able to concentrate the field around their body to make an impenetrable field of protection, or tune it to harm only organic or in-organic substances.
- May be constantly active.
- Users may be unable to control the effect, which affects everything inside it.
- May respond to emotional surges, resulting in unwanted destruction.
- May only be able to disintegrate organic or non-organic materials.
- Vanilla Ice (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 3 Stardust Crusaders); via Cream
- Omega (Final Fantasy Unlimited)
- Tchernobog (Blood)
- Thirteen (Grimoire of Zero)
- Malak Al-Muat (Supergod)
- Galen Marek/Starkiller (Star Wars: The Force Unleashed)
- The Phoenix Force (Marvel Comics)
- Force Users (Star Wars)