- "A shaft of energy shot out from the eye, bathing him in its glow. The next instant, Carapar shattered into fragments as if he had been made of crystal. Then there was nothing left of him but a pile of glittering dust on the stone floor."
- ― Narrator, Federation of Fear
- Matter Disintegration
Users cause targets (whether organic or inorganic material) to lose cohesion in various means. Some can make matter fall apart, wipe away their target on a molecular/sub-molecular level or even revert matter into pure energy. Regardless of the means, the target is reduced to either molecular/sub-molecular dust or energy but not absolutely annihilated.
- Atomic Dissociation: A catastrophic effect that de-anchor's atomic/molecular structure.
- Cellular Disintegration: disintegrate organic cells.
- Disintegration Aura: an aura that disintegrates anything within.
- Disintegration Beam: beam that can disintegrate matter.
- Dissolution: Dissolve anything/everything.
- DNA Disintegration: dissolute living bio-matter.
- Electric Field Negation: sap electric fields turning objects dust, dust into atoms and atoms into nothing.
- Evaporation: disperse objects into gases.
- Granulation: turn objects into sand.
- Incineration: disintegrate the target via intense temperatures.
- Self-Disintegration: disintegrate one's body molecules to dust and eventually, integrate back to normal form.
- Charged Particles Manipulation
- Dark Matter and Antimatter Manipulation may have disintegrating properties.
- Dimensional Manipulation or Teleportation may accidentally cause this.
- Elemental Manipulation
- Life-Force Absorption may cause this to happen.
- Molecular Manipulation
- Total Event Collapse unravel the whole of existence from beginning to end.
- May have limited range, including touch only.
- May be triggered involuntarily.
- Full deconstruction may take a long time.
- May only work to destroy, making reassembly difficult or impossible.
- Requires concentration or focus to properly aim.
- Users may not be immune.
- Ambient Resource Construction can reverse the effects on inorganic objects.
- May only be able to disintegrate organic or inorganic materials.