- Anti-Bacterial Liquid Manipulation
- Detergent Manipulation
- Disinfectant Alteration/Control
The user can create, shape and manipulate disinfectants, antimicrobial agents that are applied to non-living objects to destroy microorganisms, used to clean and sanitize and kill germs. The kinds of disinfectant controllable include soaps, bleach, detergents, among other things.
- Create/generate/increase disinfectants.
- Attack Powers using disinfectants.
- Shape, compress, and/or otherwise manipulate disinfectants.
- Move/lift disinfectants at nearly any speed whether in/on a surface, air or water. One could even do this in a vacuum of space if one has a way to survive the experience.
- Remove/purify pollutants.
- Solidification of disinfectants.
- Viscosity Manipulation (limited to disinfectants)
- Kill germs in an area
- Alcohol Manipulation (since alcohol can kill germs)
- Bubble Manipulation
- Cleanliness Inducement
- Water Purification
- Cleanliness Empowerment
- Cleanliness Manipulation
- Health Manipulation
- Liquid Manipulation
- Water Manipulation
- May be unable to create disinfectants, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Cannot really be used to cure diseases from germs
- Phobious Mcphobe (Johnny Test)