Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Illness Mimicry
- Virus Mimicry
User is or can transform their body completely into one composed of diseases, illnesses and viruses. User can be either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of diseases, in which case, it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately, the user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Generation
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Amorphous Physiology
- Chemistry Manipulation
- Defunct Physiology
- Disease Manipulation
- Infection Empowerment
- Malleable Anatomy
- Organic Mimicry
- Poison Manipulation diseases are the worst kinds of poisons
- Regenerative Healing Factor by drawing diseases to fill the wounds.
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over vast areas.
- Size Manipulation
- Thermal Resistance
- Some users may not be able to return to their original body/form.
- Powers that heal diseases may be lethal.
- Powers that affect diseases may affect the user.
- Sickness Demons (Dog Days)
- Arkea (Marvel Comics)
- Sublime (Marvel Comics)
- Alex Mercer (Prototype); composed of the Blacklight virus
- Elizabeth Greene (Prototype); composed of the Redlight virus
- James Heller (Prototype 2); composed of the Blacklight virus
- Evolved (Prototype 2); composed of the Blacklight virus
- Megabyte (ReBoot)
- Hexadecimal (ReBoot)
- Daemon (ReBoot)
- The Ripley (Dreamcatcher)
- Despotellis (DC Comics)
- Leezle Pon (DC Comics)
- Makuta (Bionicle)
- Pestilence (TYPE-MOON)
- Nefasto (Ilha Rá-Tim-Bum)