Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to control all diseases, viruses, bacteria and infectious agent. Variation of Organic Manipulation.
- Bacteria Manipulation/Bacterial Manipulation
- Germ Manipulation
- Illness Manipulation
- Sickness Manipulation
The user can create, manipulate, shape, transform, cause/heal, etc. all forms of diseases, including their severity, contagiousness, methods of spreading, etc. They can control the organisms that spread diseases, including germs, bacteria, virus or other pathogen on a cellular level, including bacteriophages, microorganisms (microscopic organisms), retroviruses, cells that abnormally grow to make cancerous tumors and cysts, and pathogens that produce genetic mutations.
- Death Inducement
- Disease Acceleration - Alter speed at which pathogens reproduce.
- Disease Detection
- Disease Generation - create a new disease, such as by mixing many illnesses together.
- Disease Inducement
- Disease Suppression
- Disease Transferal
- Nosokinetic Constructs, including weapons, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Organic Attacks using diseases.
- Alter means by which pathogens are transferred (communicable, noncommunicable, contagious, airborne, waterborne, blood-borne, sexually-transmitted, genetic, etc)
- Stop the incubation of pathogens.
- Kill existing pathogens (including the worst, such as cancer, HIV/AIDS, etc).
- Induce, prevent and withstand the contraction of illness.
- Disease Mimicry - mimic the traits of any sort of disease.
- Genetic Disintegration – using diseases to rend asunder life giving inherent chains.
- Healing Factor Nullification - Manipulate infections to negate and erase regenerative properties.
- Infection Empowerment - Strengthen oneself via personal affliction or through contagion spreading.
- Microbial Communication - Gain a better handle of controlling and understanding various infections.
- Mutation Inducement - Cause biological abnormalities to occur via virus/bacteria.
- Sickness Infusion - Supplement attacks by channeling erosive bacterial aspects through it.
- Disease Magic
- Epidemic Creation
- Ontopathogenesis; infects existence
- Pathogen Manipulation
- Prion Manipulation
- Biological Manipulation
- Filth Manipulation
- Health Manipulation
- Immune System Manipulation
- Organic Manipulation
- Pestilence Manipulation
- Poison Manipulation
- Users may not be immune to their own diseases.
- Users may become carriers to their own fatal illnesses, spreading it unwillingly through the community.
- Healing can remove diseases.
- Users of Enhanced Immunity and Disease Immunity are either immune or highly resistant.
- Regenerative Healing Factor defeats this by simply recovering.