The power to control all diseases, viruses, bacteria and infectious agents. Variation of Organic Manipulation.
- Bacteria Manipulation/Bacterial Manipulation
- Germ Manipulation
- Illness Manipulation
- Sickness Manipulation
The user can create, manipulate, shape, transform, cause/heal, etc. all forms of diseases, including their severity, contagiousness, methods of spreading, etc. They can control the organisms that spread diseases, including germs, bacteria, virus or other pathogen on a cellular level, including bacteriophages, microorganisms (microscopic organisms), retroviruses, cells that abnormally grow to make cancerous tumors and cysts, and pathogens that produce genetic mutations.
- Death Inducement - from fatal diseases/plagues.
- Disease Acceleration - alter speed at which pathogens reproduce.
- Disease Detection
- Disease Generation - create a new disease, such as by mixing many illnesses together.
- Disease Inducement
- Disease Suppression
- Disease Transferal
- Nosokinetic Constructs
- Organic Attacks using diseases.
- Alter means by which pathogens are transferred (communicable, noncommunicable, contagious, airborne, waterborne, blood-borne, sexually-transmitted, genetic, etc)
- Stop the incubation of pathogens.
- Kill existing pathogens (including the worst, such as cancer, HIV/AIDS, etc).
- Induce, prevent and withstand the contraction of illness.
- Cellular Disintegration – using diseases to destroy cells.
- Disease Mimicry - mimic the traits of any sort of disease.
- Genetic Disintegration – using diseases to rend asunder life giving inherent chains.
- Hypnotic Pathogen - create pathogens which influence other peoples minds.
- Healing Factor Nullification - Manipulate infections to negate and erase regenerative properties.
- Infection Empowerment - Strengthen oneself via personal affliction or through contagion spreading.
- Microbial Communication - Gain a better handle of controlling and understanding various infections.
- Mutation Inducement - Cause biological abnormalities to occur via virus/bacteria.
- Sickness Infusion - Supplement attacks by channeling erosive bacterial aspects through it.
- Disease Magic
- Epidemic Creation
- Ontopathogenesis; infects existence
- Pathogen Manipulation
- Prion Manipulation
- Biological Manipulation
- Filth Manipulation
- Health Manipulation
- Immune System Manipulation
- Organic Manipulation
- Pestilence Manipulation
- Poison Manipulation
- Users may not be immune to their own diseases.
- Users may become carriers to their own fatal illnesses, spreading it unwillingly through the community.
- Healing can remove diseases.
- Users of Enhanced Immunity and Disease Immunity are either immune or highly resistant.
- Regenerative Healing Factor defeats this by simply recovering.