- "Taking dinosaurs off this island is the worst idea in the long, sad history of bad ideas. And I'm gonna be there when you learn that."
- ― Ian Malcolm (Jurassic Park: The Lost World)
- "Very well... this looks a job for the two of us. What do you think Saotome?"
- "We must not allow anymore innocents to suffer!"
- "(a sign that says: "Caution! High Winds" hits them)"
- ― Soun Tendo and Genma Saotome (Ranma 1/2)
The power to make anything go wrong.
- Calamity Inducement
- Disaster Induction/Projection
- Murphy's/Finagle's Law
- Tempting Fate
The user has the power to induce disastrous events onto any kind of event. They could make celebrations where everyone is having fun turn into a riot or a constructing of a house going according to plan turn into a disaster that results in the house being destroyed. Anything good can be made into a bad situation. As Murphy's Law says, what can go wrong, will go wrong.
- Butterfly Effect
- Chaos Manipulation
- Disaster Manipulation
- Probability Manipulation
- Probability Zone Creation
- Reality Warping
- May be limited to certain kinds of situations and events.
- Can only work on positive events going well, not the other way around.
- Bugs (Ah! My Goddess)
- Murphy (Whateley Academy)
- Nemo/Antichrist (American Dad)
- Stan Smith (American Dad)
- Kei and Yuri (Dirty Pair)
- Milo Murphy (Milo Murphy's Law)
- Calamity (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Dice (Valkyrie Crusade)
- SCP-666-j (SCP Foundation)
- Mothman (Folklore)