Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Taking dinosaurs off this island is the worst idea in the long, sad history of bad ideas. And I'm gonna be there when you learn that."
- ― Ian Malcolm (Jurassic Park: The Lost World)
The power to make positive things go wrong.
- Calamity Inducement
- Disaster Induction/Projection
- Murphy's/Finagle's Law
- Tempting Fate
The user has the power to induce disastrous events onto an event where everything is going well. They could make celebrations where everyone is having fun turn into a riot or a constructing of a house going according to plan turn into a disaster that results in the house being destroyed. Anything good can be made into a bad situation. As Murphy's Law says, what can go wrong, will go wrong.
- Butterfly Effect
- Chaos Manipulation
- Disaster Manipulation
- Probability Manipulation
- Probability Zone Creation
- Reality Warping
- May be limited to certain kinds of situations and events.
- Can only work on positive events going well, not the other way around.
- Bugs (Ah! My Goddess)
- Murphy (Whateley Academy)
- Nemo/Antichrist (American Dad)
- Stan Smith (American Dad)
- Milo Murphy (Milo Murphy's Law)
- Calamity (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Dice (Valkyrie Crusade)
- SCP-666-j (SCP Foundation)