The power to separate an object, energy, or person into multiple pieces. Opposite to Reforming.
- Disassembly Magic
User can use this power in two ways: if used on a non-living object or energy, it will be separated into multiple pieces as if a net like laser slashed through it. If used on a living being, the being will be separated into smaller versions of themselves. User is able to reverse the effects if they choose to do so.
- Deflection Barrier
- Transform enemies into smaller versions of themselves.
- Destroy/unmake fields
- Breakdown objects into their original components (i.e. turn a house into a pile of lumber and nails)
- Cannot directly harm living beings.
- Can still be hit by disassembled debris.
- Frontier Virus (Outlanders)
- Gwen's Spellbook (Ben 10)
- Power Rings (DC Comics)
- Bera Bera no Mi (One Piece)
- Beri Beri no Mi (One Piece)
- Ope Ope no Mi (One Piece)