Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to disable anything.
- Render Inoperative
- Stopping Inducement
The user can disable anything, including technology, movement, powers, physical laws, ability to die, concepts, etc., temporarily or permanently. Disabling is not to be confused with negating. When something is negated it is canceled out. When something is disabled, it's put out of action/stopped.
- Afterlife Prevention
- Attack Prevention
- Blood Stopping
- Body Immobilization
- Capability Suppression
- Concept Disabling
- Death Prevention
- Disintegration - By disabling atomic bonds.
- Emotion Negation - By disabling emotions.
- Entropy Stopping
- Healing Factor Nullification/Healing Erasure - Not only the power, but natural healing in general.
- Heart Stopping
- Function Impairment
- Immortality Bestowal
- Intangibility Cancellation
- Invisibility Cancellation
- Molecular Immobilization
- Motion Cancellation
- Neurocognitive Deficit
- Path Killer - By disabling one of the many possible pathways/methods to do something.
- Physics Distortion
- Power Deactivation
- Speed Cancellation
- Stagnation - By disabling something's ability to change.
- Technology Stopping
- Theft Nullification - By disabling a person's ability to steal.
- Time Stopping
- May only be able to disable certain things.
- May require more effort/power to disable larger, more important, or more powerful things.
- Malok, Pride of Oryx (Destiny); via Shadow Touched
- Innocentius (Horizon In The Middle of Nowhere); via Stithos Porneia
- Various Pokémon (Pokémon); via Disable