- Alternate Universe Transformation
- Interdimensional Transformation
User transforms into a different form from their usual one whenever they travel to different dimensions. The transformation may be related to the dimension they travel into, and changes can either be a complete transformation or just mimicking qualities, depending on both the target and the dimension in question.
Dimensional transformations are determined at random.
- Alternate Reality Traveling
- Dimensional Travel
- Environmental Adaptation
- Environmental Transformation
- Reactive Adaptation
- May have different abilities in this form, or may have to adapt to them.
- Transformations cannot be controlled.
- The Endless (Breath of Fire IV)
- Twilight Sparkle (Equestria Girls)
- Spike (Equestria Girls)
- Link (The Legend of Zelda)
- Roam (Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Comic)
- Ghanti (The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past manga)
- Dark Star/Yami (Lost Universe/Slayers)
- Maze (Maze: The Megaburst Space)
- G'Mork (The Neverending Story)
- Giratina (Pokémon)
- Giselle (Enchanted)
- Prince Edward (Enchanted)
- Pip (Enchanted)
- Queen Narissa (Enchanted)
- Nathaniel (Enchanted)
- Nancy Tremaine (Enchanted)
- Sora, Donald Duck and Goofy (Kingdom Hearts); only in Pride Lands, Atlantica and Halloween Town
- Haru (The Cat Returns)
- Timmy Turner, Cosmo, Wanda and Vicky (The Fairly OddParents); only in television shows