Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The user can exchange/relocate separate dimensions by removing dimensional barriers, possibly resulting drastic changes to reality depending on the dimensions laws of physics. Partially exchanging dimensions can assimilate a paradox upon entering specific territories of another dimension such as alarming changes in climate, gravity, air (if any), and landscape.
- Dimensional Interaction
- Dimension Shifting
- Dimensional Travel: Reversed effect for mass dimensional transportation.
- Parallel Reality Synching
When partially exchanging dimensions
- Dimensional Manipulation
- Matter Substitution
- Paradox Manipulation
- Space-Time Manipulation
- Spatial Displacement
- Completely removal of the barrier may result the destruction of both dimensions due to everything overlapping one another.
- The Artifact (Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure)
- Bill Cipher (Gravity Falls); via Weirdmageddon
- Tusker (Kiba: TV Animation Series)
- Planar Shepard (Planescape)
- The Crate (The Cat in the Hat Movie)
- Gilgamesh (Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA)
- Discord (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
- Coils (Dimension W); if broken or damaged