The user can exchange/relocate separate dimensions by removing dimensional barriers, possibly resulting drastic changes to reality depending on the dimensions laws of physics. Partially exchanging dimensions can assimilate a paradox upon entering specific territories of another dimension such as alarming changes in climate, gravity, air (if any), and landscape.
- Dimensional Interaction
- Dimension Shifting
- Dimensional Travel: Reversed effect for mass dimensional transportation.
- Parallel Reality Synching
When partially exchanging dimensions
- Dimensional Manipulation
- Matter Substitution
- Paradox Manipulation
- Space-Time Manipulation
- Spatial Displacement
- Completely removal of the barrier may result the destruction of both dimensions due to everything overlapping one another.
- The Artifact (Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure)
- Bill Cipher (Gravity Falls); via Weirdmageddon
- Tusker (Kiba: TV Animation Series)
- Planar Shepard (Planescape)
- The Crate (The Cat in the Hat Movie)
- Gilgamesh (Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA)
- Discord (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
- Coils (Dimension W); if broken or damaged