- "She draws power from the dark dimension to stay alive."
- ― Stephen Strange (Marvel Cinematics Universe)
- Dimensional Affinity
Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. when in a certain dimensions, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from the elements or even slow or stop aging.
The exact affinity isn't set, but can vary between individuals; some are strongest on their own dimension, some gain strength the farther they get from their original one, and some gain power when in a specific dimension.
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Self-Power Augmentation
- User becomes weaker when separated from the dimension.
- Void/Dark Sentry (Marvel Comics)
- Shuma-Gorath (Marvel Comics)
- The Ancient One (Marvel Cinematics Universe)
- Kaecilius (Marvel Cinematics Universe)
- Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)
- Boss X (Saga Frontier)
- Dimentio (Super Paper Mario)
- Michael Morningstar/Darkstar (Ben 10 franchise)