Janemba (Dragon Ball Z) creating dimensional distortions by slashing through the barrier, creating rifts that cause unstoppable damage.
Distort the dimensional barrier.
- Dimensional Barrier Distortion
The user can distort the otherwise intangible and invisible barrier that separates dimensions. This allows them to forcefully shift their own existence to another dimension, traveling through dimensions and causing tears within the walls that separate them.
- Alternate Matter Materialization: Taking into outer dimensional resources for various purposes.
- Boundary Removal: Remove the separative wall between dimensions for mass dimension travel.
- Dimensional Slicing: Creating a tear within the dimensional barrier, tearing apart anything caught within the rift.
- Dimensional Travel: Travel between dimensions by bending the barrier open.
- Intangibility: Postpone the dimension in which the user exists, allowing them to phase through physical matter.
- Portal Creation: Tearing apart the dimensional wall to create portals linking to other dimensions.
- Teleportation: Bend the dimensional barrier to move from one place to another.
- Hollows (Bleach)
- Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
- Janemba (Dragon Ball Z)
- Super Boo (Dragon Ball Z)
- Gotenks (Dragon Ball Z)
- Akua Shuzen (Rosario + Vampire II)
- Tōhō Fuhai (Rosario + Vampire II)
- Kazuma Kuwabara (Yu Yu Hakusho)
- Giratina (Pokémon)
- Nathaniel Grey (Marvel Comics)