The user can release/use dimensional energy to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc. Upon impact, the attack may or may not deal physical damage or pain but whatever the attack touches is banished to another dimension.
- Dimensional Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of dimensional energy.
- Dimensional Beam Emission: Release beams of a dimensional energy.
- Dimensional Blast: Release dimensional energy over a specific target area.
- Dimensional Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of dimensional energy.
- Dimensional Breath: Discharge dimensional energy from the mouth.
- Dimensional Bullets: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Dimensional Cutting: Use dimensional energy to cut opponents.
- Dimensional Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with dimensional energy.
- Dimensional Pillar Projection: Project dimensional energy pillars.
- Dimensional Slicing: Cut through the target and dimensions that bypasses many planes of existence to do harm to targets of any universe.
- Dimensional Spike Projection: Project dimensional energy spikes.
- Dimensional Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of dimensional energy
- Dimensional Wave Emission: Send out a wave of dimensional energy that repels everything.
- Expanding Dimensional Bolts: Project dimensional energy bolts that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Dimensional Blasts: Release dimensional energy in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release dimensional energy blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of dimensional energy.
- Omnidirectional Dimensional Waves: Send out a wave of dimensional energy in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit dimensional energy from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of dimensional energy that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release dimensional energy blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release dimensional energy from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Volatile Constructs: Create bombs/explosions of dimensional energy.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of dimensional energy.
- Zap: A tiny short release of dimensional energy to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Dimensional Manipulation
- Dimensiokinetic Combat
- Dimensional Constructs
- Force-Field Generation
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Dr. Dimensionpants (Dr. Dimensionpants)
- Janemba (Dragon Ball Z: Fusion Reborn)
- Users of Meido Zangetsuha (InuYasha)
- Kassadin (League of Legends)
- Malefor (The Legend of Spyro)
- Dragon King Derous (Toriko)