- "I may be beaten, but I won't go down that easily. I'll take you and both worlds with me.[...] You still haven't seen my ultimate attack. TOTAL ANNIHILATION!"
- ― Apocalymon (Digimon Adventure)
The power to destroy entire dimensions. Sub-power of Dimensional Manipulation. Variation of Destruction. Opposite to Dimension Creation.
- Dimension Bust/Buster/Busting
- Dimensional Destruction
- Realm Destruction
The user can destroy entire dimensions.
- May be limited to a certain size or category of dimensions.
- The Void (Super Paper Mario)
- Genesis (AD&D); when used on an existing dimensional plane
- The Waves (Rising of the Shield Hero); after passing a certain threshold
In the form of Master Mogul, Mammoth Mogul (Archie's Sonic the Hedgehog) could destroy entire dimensions with his bare hands.
When used in the proper ritual, Dawn Summers' (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) blood tears down all existing dimensional barriers, destroying them all.
Apocalymon's (Digimon Adventure) ultimate attack, Total Annihilation, is powerful enough to destroy both the real world and the Digital World.
Dark Kahn (Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe) nearly destroyed both the Mortal Kombat and DC Universe dimensions by merely existing.
Endless (Rave Master) is the entity destined to destroy the current dimension.
The Void (Super Paper Mario) is an interdimensional black hole that wields the power to destroy all dimensions.
After completing his transformation Neo-Exdeath (Final Fantasy V) is able to bring dimensions and even all existence into nothing.
Adrien Agreste/Chat Noir (Miraculous Ladybug) destroying Pixelator's photo dimensions via Cataclysm.