- Byte/Data Symbiosis
The user can gain powers by hosting digital/data-based beings in one's body. These can include sentient computer programs (A.I.'s), destructive computer viruses/malware or even living data bytes. The connection may or may not render the host into a digital being, but it still offers a number of special data and technological powers. As with other forms of Symbiosis, it can come with a price.
- Artificial Intelligence Physiology
- Computer Interaction
- Data Manipulation
- Electronic Communication
- Program Physiology
- Technology Manipulation
- The digital entity may completely take over the host's mind and/or body (Possession).
- If organic, the host's body may reject the symbiosis after extended periods of time.
- Powerful digital entity may harm or even destroy the host's body.
- Copious amounts of data may overwhelm the host's mind.
- Danny Fenton (Danny Phantom); with his online avatar
- Victor Stone/Cyborg (DC Comics)
- Grid (DC Comics)
- Tamers (Digimon Tamers); with Digimon
- Dexter Douglas (Freakazoid!)
- Mega Man X (Mega Man X4); via Cyber Peacock
- URL (OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes)
- Francis Byte/Videoman (Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends)