The ability to turn data from the internet, video game, or any other digital information from cyber space into solid matter. Sub-power of Technology Manipulation. Variation of Entertainment Materialization. Opposite to Data Conversion.
- Binary to Matter Transformation
- Cyber Materialization
- Data Materialization/Solidification
The user turns data into solid matter. The user can materialize weapons, food, vehicles, even living beings such as animals or characters from a series on a web video. The user can also gain other powers from cyber space along with information.
- Access various powers.
- Infinite Supply
- Summoning creatures from the internet.
- Entertainment Materialization
- May accompany or be accompanied by Cyber Mind or Bionic Physiology.
- Video Game Materialization
- Firewalls may prevent downloading and materialization.
- Requires access to a computer or digital television screen.
- The data may be corrupted.
- The object or creature may have a computer virus.
- Freakazoid (Freakazoid!)
- Virtual Laser (Scooby-Doo and The Cyber Chase)
- Cyber Shredder (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Bio-metals (Megaman)
- Yukio Hans Vorarlberna (Bleach)
- Tsukihito Amanuma (YuYu Hakusho)
- Kevin Flynn (Tron); via digitizer
- Yuki Nagato (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
- X.A.N.A. (Code: LYOKO)
- Jeremie (Code: LYOKO)
- Delsin Rowe (inFamous: Second Son)
- Eugene Sims (inFamous: Second Son)
- Teseo (Azure Striker: Gunvolt 2)
- Wet/Dry Matter Converter (Johnny Test)
- Appli Drive (Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters)