The power to shapeshift into someone as long as the user has consumed a part of their body. Variation of Shapeshifting.
The user can shape-shift into any someone by eating part of them, the user does not gain their abilities unless accompanied by Digestive Assimilation.
- May require a lot of or the whole of the target the user is attempting to shapeshift into.
- All inorganic materials, e.g. Wolverines adamantium skeletal coating, will be replicated with organic materials which may cause the user to be detected.
- Rimuru Tempest (Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken); via 'Predator'
- Kandra (Mistborn universe); via eating corpses
- Everyman (DC)
- Black Chaika (Hitsugi no Chaika)
- Kirby (Kirby)
- Fenris (Marvel)
- Cybugs (Wreck-it Ralph)
- The Creeper (Jeepers Creepers series)
- Wapol (One Piece)
- Fenris Wolf (Marvel Comics)
- Alex Mercer (Prototype)
- James Heller (Prototype 2)
- Shape-changers (The Arkwell Academy series); via Post-Mortem Shapeshifting and DNA Replication
- Ghouls (Supernatural); via eating corpses