The power to affect probability by rolling a die or many dice at once. Sub-power of Probability Manipulation.
- Dice Rolling/Throwing
- Die Throwing
The user can change probability and possibly reality itself by the roll of the dices either literally or metaphorically. Any number could make a positive and negative outcome, such as odd numbers causes an negative outcome and even numbers causes positive outcomes. The user can also change these meanings.
This ability can work in one of two ways: Either users can literally roll dice and change the probabilities by the results of the dice or users can roll a metaphorical dice by randomly using probabilities like dices to bring random results.
The ability can also be organized so that one big thing, like saving someone elses life, could be weighed up by five small bad things that could happen. However, it would still be possible to change even large events, like saving a life, if the negative option would be as severe, for example risking someone else's life.
If a person doesn´t change the meaning of the numbers then the meaning would be the same next time the dice would be thrown. When the dice´s number shows on a surface, the decided meaning of that number will be fulfilled, unless the negative and positive things wouldn´t be of the same value. The individuals can sense when the ability works, and when it doesn't. They would then also know in that case that they'd need to change the options.
- Probability Manipulation
- Probability Merging (With just Dices)
- Probabilistic Equilibrium (Chance by Dice)
- Control the chance of life.
- Control the chance of winning/losing a game.
- Accidental drops may still be counted.
- I and II (Breath of Fire IV)
- Ryō Bakura (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- Graceful Dice (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- Skull Dice (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- Jumanji players (Jumanji)
- Gatekeeper Clown (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Pause (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- No. 7 Lucky Stripe (Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal)
- Vriska Serket (Homestuck)
- Alto Brontes (Bakugan: New Vestroia)
- Greed Island players (Hunter X Hunter)
- Die of Power (Futurama)
- Infinite-Sided Die (Gravity Falls)
- Risky Dice (Hunter X Hunter)