Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into diamond. Users transformed form can be either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of diamond, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Electrical Immunity
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Invulnerability, including to all forms of light.
- Thermal Resistance
- Crystal Manipulation
- Crystal Mimicry
- Diamond Manipulation
- Earth Mimicry
- Elemental Transmutation
- Geokinetic Regeneration using diamonds.
- Golem Creation
- Golem Physiology
- Psychic Shield
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over vast areas.
Conceptually diamonds are associated with:
- If the user is rendered unconscious, their body might automatically transform into their normal state.
- May be weak against Vibration Emission and Sound Manipulation, as high-frequency waves may cause molecular-level shattering.
- May be vulnerable to Carbon Isolation & Formation
- Like any crystal, Diamond may have many flaws that may make them vulnerable to breakage or shattering.
- Substances of equal or greater hardness are able to harm the user.
- Some users are unable to move while in their diamond form.
- Hosenki (InuYasha)
- Diamond King/Mr Shine (Discworld)
- The Diamond Authority (Steven Universe)
- Yellow Diamond
- Blue Diamond
- Pink Diamond
- White Diamond
- Jozu (One Piece)
- Emma Silverfox (X-Men Origins Wolverine)
- Emma Frost (Marvel Comics)
- Stepford Cuckoos (Marvel Comics)
- Diamondhead (Marvel Comics)
- Living Diamond (Marvel Comics)
- Petrosapiens (Ben 10)
- Diamondhead (Ben 10)