Emma Frost (Marvel) in her diamond form.
transform into diamond
User is able to transform their body completely into diamond. Users transformed form can be either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of diamond, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Dermal Armor
- Electrical Resistance
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Immunity
- Enhanced Lung Capacity
- Enhanced Strength
- Invulnerability to all forms of light.
- Thermal Resistance
- If the user is rendered unconscious, their body might automatically transform into their normal state.
- May be weak against Vibration Emission and Sound Manipulation, as high-frequency waves may cause molecular-level shattering.
- May be vulnerable to Carbon Isolation & Formation
- Like any crystal, Diamond too has many flaws that may make them vulnerable to breakage or shattering.
- Substances of equal or greater hardness are able to harm the user.
- Some users are unable to move while in their diamond form.
- Emma Frost (Marvel Comics)
- Diamondhead (Marvel Comics)
- Ruby Summers (Marvel Comics)
- Diamondhead (Ben 10)
- Jozu (One Piece)
- Hosenki (InuYasha)
- Living Diamond (Marvel Comics)