Emma Frost (Marvel) in her diamond form.
have a body made up of diamond
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into diamond. Users transformed form can be either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of diamond, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Electrical Immunity
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Invulnerability, including to all forms of light.
- Thermal Resistance
- Crystal Manipulation
- Crystal Mimicry
- Diamond Manipulation
- Earth Mimicry
- Elemental Transmutation
- Geokinetic Regeneration using diamonds.
- Golem Creation
- Golem Physiology
- Psychic Shield
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over wast areas.
- If the user is rendered unconscious, their body might automatically transform into their normal state.
- May be weak against Vibration Emission and Sound Manipulation, as high-frequency waves may cause molecular-level shattering.
- May be vulnerable to Carbon Isolation & Formation
- Like any crystal, Diamond too has many flaws that may make them vulnerable to breakage or shattering.
- Substances of equal or greater hardness are able to harm the user.
- Some users are unable to move while in their diamond form.
- Emma Frost (Marvel Comics)
- Emma (X-Men Origins Wolverine)
- Stepford Cuckoos (Marvel Comics)
- Diamondhead (Marvel Comics)
- Jozu (One Piece)
- Hosenki (InuYasha)
- Living Diamond (Marvel Comics)
- Diamondhead (Ben 10)
- Petrosapiens (Ben 10)
- Chromastone (Ben 10)
- Crystalsapiens (Ben 10)
- Diamond King/Mr Shine (Discworld)