Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Daywalker/Dhampyr/Dhampyre/Half-Vampire Physiology
User with this ability either is or can transform into a dhampir, a vampire/human hybrid, which in most cases has all the strengths that a normal vampire has without any of the weaknesses. Blood is still a factor in most cases, either they need to feed because they will die or they simply are weakened when they don't feed. Some dhampirs can subsist on either blood or human food. Whatever the case, just like with vampires, the quantity of blood a dhampir needs will vary greatly.
Physically dhampirs are in top form, having the strengths of a vampire they are very strong, most do not age and others age very slowly. There are far less variations in appearance when it comes to dhampirs because of their human side. Most dhampirs will look like normal humans, some will be extremely attractive but there are not many non-humanoid dhampirs out there.
- Daytime Walking
- Decelerated Aging or Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
Mystic Vampire Parent
- Blood Consumption
- Blood Empowerment
- Contaminant Immunity
- Defunct Physiology
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Intelligence
- Illusion Manipulation
- Life-Force Absorption
- Mind Control
- Natural Weaponry
- Psionic Energy Conversion
- Supernatural Beauty
- Supernatural Survivability
- Unnatural Presence
- Wing Manifestation
- Blood Manipulation
- Curse Empowerment
- Hybrid Physiology
- Transcendent Dhampir Physiology
- May need to ingest blood, but the results of not feeding is far less severe than what happens to vampires. The worst case is severe weakening of one's abilities but hardly ever death or desiccation like vampires.