- Backward Evolution
- Devolution Manipulation
- Genetic Reversion
Users can reverse evolution by influencing the bodily functions and the genome and reverse the process causing the organism to revert back to its very early state (Ex. Humans return to being cells). The user can even cause other beings who have Evolution powers to devolve as well back to their original forms thus no longer able to use those powers.
- Lose a new/different appearance or form.
- Lose new or greater powers.
- Take away evolutionary power to others
- Decrease in natural abilities/skills.
- Take away evolutionary aspects from others.
- Devolve living beings back into primordial goop or straight to nothingness.
- The user may find certain beings that are incapable of devolving.
- Anti-Spiral (Gurren Lagann)
- Cell (Dragon Ball Z)
- Gorilla Grodd (DC)
- High Evolutionary (Marvel)
- President Koopa (Super Mario Bros. film)
- Experiment 210/Retro (Lilo and Stich)
- Apocalymon (Digimon)
- Dr. Carlo Lombardi (The She Creature)
- Dr. Alfred Brandon (I Was A Teenage Werewolf)
- Vee (Pokémon Adventures); prior to evolving into an Espeon
- Rio Reverso (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Setback Gem (Camp Lakebottom)
- Devolutioninator (Phineas and Ferb)
- Devo Chamber (Super Mario Bros. film)
- Devolution Gun (Super Mario Bros. film)