- "Before any creation must come destruction!"
- ― Beerus (Dragon Ball Super)
- Destruction Dominion
- Destruction and Recreation Dominion
User can destroy anything including an entire being, civilization, galaxy, concept, reality, timeline, etc, beginning to end in order to remake it in the user's liking. They have dominion over anything that they choose to destroy and bring back into existence, back to the way they were, as a completely new version or whatever the user so desires.
- Personal Domain - Domain over anything/everything destroyed by the user.
- Creation Manipulation
- Destruction Manipulation
- Flawless Restoration
- Perspective Designing
- Variable Manipulation
- Zen-O (Dragon Ball Super)
- Oblivion (Marvel Comics)
- Shiva (Hindu Mythology)
- Pops and Anti-Pops (Regular Show)
- Kagari (Rewrite)
- Shiva (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Harihara (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Lagu (Agent Aika)
- Anihilaarg (Ben 10: Omniverse)
- The Ultimate Nullifier (Marvel Comics)
- Dakara Superweapon (Stargate Sg-1)
- Hyperresonance (Tales of the Abyss); when fully controlled