- "I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened."
- "So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."
- ― Frodo Baggins and Gandalf (The Lord of the Rings)
The power to assign and re-assign the destinies of another and/or oneself. Sub-power of Destiny Manipulation.
- Destiny Mandate
- Fate Assignment/Mandate
The user can assign or re-assign the destinies of others or themselves. For example, if the user or another is fated to die or experience misfortune at a certain moment, the user can re-assign that destiny to be placed on another. Users can also change whether or not they are destined to receive a form of fortune by assigning the fortunate destiny of another to themselves.
- Users cannot create or terminate prophecies or destinies, only re-assign or assign other beings or themselves different versions.
- Users cannot re-assign the destiny of beings who have already fulfilled the destiny that has been played out for them.
- Users cannot undo the effects of prophecy/destiny only re-direct who or what will be affected by it.
- Lady of the Lake (Fables)
- Angels of Destiny (Charmed)
- Mata-Nui (Bionicle)
- Laplaces Demon (Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara)
- Souta Hatate (Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara)
- Golden Goddesses (The Legend of Zelda)