- Aspect of Destiny/Fate
- Destiny Aspect Embodiment/Personifcation
- Fate Aspect Manifestation/Embodiment/Personification
The aspects of fate are different ways to how fate affects the world, the universe or existence itself.
- Beginning - All things began because they were fated to.
- Conclusion: The final end of anything is already predetermined since it's very beginning.
- Compulsion: The drive and force that commands us all to continue doing something.
- Cycle: Ultimately, all of existence is destined to end and then re-begin infinitely.
- Necessity: Necessity is what is fundamental essence/trait that we all require to exist.
- Inevitability: Fate is a constant and inevitable force.
- Possibility: No matter if it is either possible or impossible, if it is destined to happen, it will happen.
- Purpose: Everything's purpose is ultimately decided by fate.
- Aspect Manifestation
- Fate Embodiment
- Fate Manipulation
- Grand Design Construction
- Power Manifestation
- May have to compete with other users.
- May be forced to work with other users.
- Ananke/Necessitas (Greco-Roman Mythology) - Necessity
- Moros (Greco-Roman Mythology) - Inevitability/Compulsion
- Skuld (Norse Mythology) - Necessity
- Atropos (Valkyrie Crusade) - Inevitability/Conclusion.
- Clotho (Valkyrie Crusade) - Beginning
- Lachesis (Valkyrie Crusade) - Necessity/Compulsion