- "Desire smells almost subliminally of summer peaches, and casts two shadows: one black and sharp-edged, the other translucent and forever wavering, like heat haze … Desire smiles in brief flashes, like sunlight glinting from a knife-edge. And there is much else that is knife-like about Desire … never a possession, always the possessor, with skin as pale as smoke, and eyes tawny and sharp as yellow wine: Desire is everything you have ever wanted. Whoever you are. Whatever you are. Everything."
- ― Sandman #21: "Season of Mists", preludium)
- Aspiration Embodiment/Incarnate/Personification
- Desire Incarnate/Personification
Users are the personification of all desire and fulfillment. They are given absolute power over their realm. They have power over craving of the unattainable. The force of physical appetite or emotional need. Strong envious desire. In contrast they are also lords over satisfaction, extending to the attainment of one's desire or personal aspirations and fulfillment's.
- The user will cause others to be jealous and envious because they embody their desires and aspirations.
- Users of Indomitable Will/Psychic Shield (highly resistant) and Apathy/Psychic Immunity (impervious).
- Adonis (Greek Mythology)
- Aphrodite (The Heroes of Olympus); passionate desire only
- Aphrodite/Venus (Greco-Roman Mythology)
- Kama (Hindu Mythology)
- Desire of the Endless (DC/Vertigo)
- Enigma, physical desire only (Kidlat TV Series)
- Charites (Greek Mythology); different forms for each one but not all desires
- Lucied (Wild Arms)
- Lorelei (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)
- Kiara Sesshouin (TYPE-MOON)
- Kama (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Adonis (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Eros Deities (Yamada's First Time)