- Biological Transformation
The user is able to convert robots or otherwise mechanical beings into biological equivalents, shifting circuitry and programming code into flesh and bone.
This process can also be used to reverse Roboticization.
- Process may only be temporary, if not fatal.
- May not work on those who were originally robots.
- Mega Man (Archie Comics' Mega Man); via Sonic Shot
- Galatea (Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040)
- Deroboticizer (Archie's Sonic The Hedgehog/Sonic SATAM)
- Reverse Fossilization machine (Futurama)