The ability to discern the thoughts of the dead or other noncorperal concepts and use the resulting force in various ways. A sub-power of Omnipathy, a Power Mixture of Mental Manipulation, Mediumship and Dimensional Awareness.
- Psychosomatic Manipulation
- Telepathic Order
This power is an extremely rare psionic ability usually displayed by deceased telepaths, mediums, or extremely powerful celestial beings. On the ethereal plane this power is used to keep malefic spirits and apparitions in order by manipulating their ectoplasmic brain patterns and causing whatever past thoughts and desires they had while living to be returned to their psyche. This drastic change in pathos torments ascended souls by making them experience all their past concerns and cursing their soul to never find peace.
- Memory Absorption of the deceased.
- Telepathy using the information of spirits and concepts to relate the thoughts of those on the worldly plane.
- Quintessence Force
- Mental Manipulation
- Minor Illusion Manipulation
- Sensory Deprivation
- Minimal Mediumship
- Charged Attacks
- Disintegration Beam
- Spiritual Flame Manipulation
- Ancestral Evocation The user can call upon the thoughts of ancestors to increase their power tenfold.
- Power Augmentation If the user does no expel the energy right away.
- Conceptualization If absorbing the thoughts of incorporeal concepts.
This power can be expressed on the worldly plane on rare occasions usually from users with raw psionic potential. A clear link to other dimensions is needed in order to perceive the thoughts. Once users have absorbed the left over thoughts their mind refocuses the echos into pure disintegrating energy. That energy is then reinforced throughout the users body and takes on an aura-like appearance. The user then expels the energy through semi-cohesive wisps (mimicking the classic ghost appearance). Due to its returning to this plane, the energies disintegrating properties add to it a blazing quality that is capable of tearing and burning through the intended target. Like most mental attacks this force can be highly draining of the user and is usually only used as a last resort.
- Death-Force Manipulation
- Dimensional Awareness
- Ethereal Manipulation
- Mental Manipulation
- Spirit Physiology
- May only be able to absorb the thoughts of one deceased person or concept at a time.
- The amount of time needed to charge the power to full capacity.
- Echos of the deceased may be overpowering.
- User could be driven insane.
- Ghostly thoughts may haunt the user.
- Cannot read the minds of living beings without first communing with a closely related specter.
- Deceased Telepaths/Mediums (Comics)
- The Spectre (DC Comics)
- Mephisto (Marvel)
- Martian Manhunter while Intangible (DC Comics)
- Kelemvor (Forgotten Realms)
- Hades (Greek Mythology)
- Osiris (Egyptian Mythology)
- Various Underworld Deities (Mythology/Folklore)
- Death (Mythology/Folklore)
- Ro Ryou (The Outcast)