The ability to have the existence of someone or something dependent on the user's own existence.
- Existence-Dependent Existence
- Self-Existence-Dependent Concept
The user has the existence of something, whether another person, physical, spiritual, psychic, conceptual, e.t.c., dependent on their own existence. If the user ceases to be, then so does that very thing. This can occur either locally, within the users own realm/universe, across the multiverse/omni-verse, or across all realms, planes and realities.
The user might have no powers, powers independent of the dependency to which they are linked, or they could have powers related to the dependency to which they are linked.
If the user is killed without anyway of passing on the dependency:
- Absolute Destruction
- Bond Destruction
- Death Inducement
- Disaster Inducement
- Energy Erasure
- Existence Erasure
- Game Over
- Identity Erasure
- Knowledge Erasure
- Memory Erasure
- Phenomenon Elimination
- Physical Law Erasure
- Power Erasure
- Temporal Erasure
- Variable Collapse
- Cosmic Keystone
- Existence Link
- Life Connection
- Reliant Immortality
- Could lead to the user becoming the embodiment of that thing.
- If the user isn't strong enough to defend themselves if attacked or ill, or isn't immortal, it could lead to very dire consequences if an important concept is dependent on them.
- This power doesn't necessarily mean the user will possess powers relating to the thing which is dependent on their existence
- Users of Fate Denial and Paradox Existence may be immune.
- Piccolo (Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z) - Would die if Kami died.
- Kami (Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z) - Would die if Piccolo died.
- Dende (Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, Dragon Ball Super)
- Grand Elder Guru (Dragon Ball Z)
- Moori (Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, Dragon Ball Super)
- Supreme Kai's and Gods of Destruction (Dragon Ball Super)
- The Etherious (Fairy Tail); would cease to exist if Zeref died.
- The Phoenix Force (Marvel Comics)
- The Childlike Empress (The Neverending Story)
- Dragon God (Project A-ko)
- Dark One (The Wheel of Time); his death remove cause evil and free will.
- Sardonyx (Steven Universe); her room.
- Ain (Elsword); depends of Elsword to mantain his existence, and will cease to exist when his mission is completed.
- Dragon Balls (Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, Dragon Ball Super)
- Dragon Balls of Earth - would cease to exist if Kami or Piccolo died.
- Dragon Balls of Namek - would cease to exist if Grand Elder Guru or Dende died.
- The Supercomputer (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Sardonyx's Room (Steven Universe)