- "You can't really think you're Getting up, I can Keep increasing my density...Until I shove you straight through to China."
- ― Thunder to Supergirl (DC Comics)
The power to manipulate the density of objects or entities
- Density Control
- Density Shifting
User can manipulate the density and solidity of object or part of the object, whether living or non-living. Some users may be able to manipulate size/volume as well.
- May be limited to manipulating only mass, density or solidity.
- May be limited to affecting only others, themselves or objects.
- Weight may cause an issue.
Suika Ibuki (Touhou Project) has power of Density in all its forms.
Sandman (Marvel Comics) can control density to become as hard as sandstone, or disperse his body so that he becomes invulnerable to physical attacks.
Mister Shifter (Sonic the Comic) can freely control his own body's density, allowing him to become as hard as concrete or as soft as water.