The ability to create and/or wield powerful unholy weapons. Opposite to Divine Weaponry.
- Demonic Tool
- Devil Arms (Devil May Cry series)/Tool/Weaponry
- Satanic Weaponry
- Unholy Weaponry
Users can create and/or wield any weaponry imbued with incredible demonic power and make it so that no one is capable of using the weapons except for those who are worthy of its power. The exact power the weapon possesses highly varies on the type of demonic force that empowers it, it can either be capable of small yet efficient feats or possess power that is capable of controlling vast forces of the demonic plane.
- Absolute Attack: The weapon is capable of bypassing any type of defense as well as leveling entire landscapes in a single strike.
- Conceptual Attacks: Use the weapon to rewrite or outright destroy the natural concepts of the human and demonic plane.
- Absolute Defense: The weapon acts as the perfect guard for any type of attack, making it virtually invincible.
- Adaptive Weaponry: The weapon is capable of adjusting to any situation.
- Corruption Inducement: The weapon is capable of bringing out the worst of the user and possibly allow the user to bring the worst out of others.
- Corruption Empowerment: Draw strength from powerful corruptive forces
- Demonic Empowerment: In some cases, the weapon is even capable of absorbing evil energy in order to grow stronger.
- Demonic Force Manipulation: The weapon is capable of control vast incredible demonic powers and malevolent forces that are capable of mass destruction and manipulation of the very scales of reality.
- Demonic Element Manipulation:Take control of powerful demonic, destructive elements as well as infuse one's weapons with them.
- Demonic Energy Manipulation: The weapon is capable of controlling an unlimited reservoir of destructive demonic energy.
- Demonic Magic :The user's weapons are imbued with powerful satanic magic that allows to gain control over demonic forces.
- Demonic Infusion: Users are able to channel the demonic energy into their weapon(s).
- Divine Slayer: The weapon is powerful enough to kill gods.
- One-Man Army: The user is able to become an unstoppable team of one with little to no equal.
- Power Manifestation: The weapon may be a manifested physical form of one's power.
- Powerful Objects: The weapon can enhance one's previous assets to innumerable levels of power.
- Reanimation/Resurrection: The weapon is capable of bringing the dead back to life under the user's control.
- Sentient Power: The weapon may posses a will of its own.
- Weapon Manipulation: Users are able to bend the weapon to their will.
- Weapon Proficiency: Become a master of the weapon in only mere seconds.
- Weaponry Refinement: Users can utilize supernatural means to enhance the strength and power of their weapon.
- Worthiness Enchantment: Surround the weapon with enchanted magic that prevents it from being wielded by anyone unless they are deemed worthy of its power.
- Demonic Blade Construction
- Demonic Bow Construction
- Demonic Polearm Construction
- Demonic Whip Generation
- Almighty Object Fusion
- Divine-Demonic Weaponry
- Giant Weapon Proficiency
- Enhanced Crafting
- Demonic Metal Manipulation
- Powerful Objects
- Supernatural Weapon Proficiency
- Weapon Creation
- May be equaled by Divine Weaponry.
- The weapon may be overwhelmed by another weapon of greater power.
- May require a host.
- Weapon may overwhelm the will of the wielder.
- Despite their opposing nature, if the user were to posses a divine weapon and use them simultaneously, the combined power of the two weapons would be almost immeasurable.