Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Demonic Plant Manipulation
- Corrupt Plant Manipulation
- Hellish Plant Manipulation
The user can create, shape and manipulate plants derived from the deepest pits of Hell, sporting the capability to overtake nearly anything it strikes with absolute malevolent intent. In addition, demonic plants are capable of inflicting excruciating pain; both physically and spiritually tormenting the victim, has the potential to corrupt one's soul, and is very effective against the holiest of supernaturals, such as angels. More powerful users can even ultimately summon/resurrect/create evil spirits, plant entities and/or demons from Hell.
- Corruption Inducement
- Damage Amplification
- Death Inducement
- Demonic Energy Manipulation
- Plant Manipulation
- Pain Inducement
- Resurrection - from evil souls to the undead.
- Soul Mutilation
- Summoning - the deceased, plant beings, and/or Demons.
- Torment Inducement
- Corruption Manipulation
- Dark Element Manipulation
- Death-Force Manipulation
- Demonic Element Manipulation
- Demonic Force Manipulation
- Organic Manipulation
- Negative Forces Manipulation
- Nether Manipulation
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- May be unable to create plants, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Users may be limited on how many plants or how long they can control them
- May corrupt user.
- Alraune (Bayonetta 2)
- Echidna the She-Viper (Devil May Cry 4)
- Mard Geer (Fairy Tail); via Prison Flower
- Rachel (Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2); via Magic of Raging Aprodite
- Saigyou Ayakashi (Touhou Project)
- Kurama (YuYu Hakusho)